- Login to the cPanel
- Click Change Password
- In the box to the right of Old Password, provide your old password.
- In the box to right of New Password, provide the new password. This password should contain uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as numbers and non-numeric symbols. (example. $%MyN3w9@W0r4&)
- In the box to the right of New Password (again), provide the password once again for verification.
- Click the Change your password button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How do I login to my website control panel (cpanel)?
To access your web control panel directly: 1. Enter the address of your CPanel in your web...
How do I use WebHost Manager (WHM)?
To access your WHM direct your browser to http://SERVER_IP_ADDRESS:2086 such as...
How can I change my control panel username?
Shared Unfortunately, you may not change the user name associated with your control panel. Once...
How can i change the control panel style?
Login to cPanel and click Change Style. Click the radio button under the style you like....
How do i create and remove an Addon Domain?
With Addon Domains you can host multiple different domains with different website content, all...